The Happiness

Today, in our busy life we are not aware of the surrounding because we got trapped in the work-family relationship and so other things …but to find our happiness we just need to observe ours surrounding now you are thinking why so? so the surrounding will always show you that how blessed you are and we don't want to see this because we are busy finding the future happiness we don't want to live our present 

when I observe my surrounding I find me more blessed some people work daily for there food but we are at so much ease working from home have all the facilities. I am not saying that these people are not happy I just want to say that they are still happy because they live there present and they find themselves blessed they accept their situation as said in the quote that "Happiness is Acceptance"

Comments

Popular Posts